Wednesday, October 11, 2017

2017-2018 School Lunches 14-30

Squeee, I am so so far behind on lunch posts. I got a new phone. Not really by choice. My last one died. Blah. I don't like new things. I got into a pretty good habit of taking pictures on my phone and posting them on here from there. Problem is, I can't figure out how to do that on this new phone. So, I have been packing lunches and taking pictures, I just now have to transfer them onto my laptop (that is legit old) and post them from there. So  here we are, behind but here. Some of these lunches I only got a picture of one while the others were thrown into lunch bags. But whatever works.
I hope that you all are having a great school year!


 I can't remember if this was posted but, Pixie loves those pizza lunchables. Here's our version in a Yumbox.
Sandwich thins
Cheese
Sauce
Grapes
Carrot (her one veggie).

 Another Pixie lunch, she packed
Lettuce
Breakfast sausage
Yogurt
Plums
and...
syrup. I know. Whatever y'all.


 Soup
Buttered garlic noodles
and fruit (persimmon and plums)
  Buttered garlic noodles (they are on a kick with those)
Persimmon
Eggs, "boiled" in the Instant Pot.
I do them about 3 minutes on LOW pressure.

Stir fry
Seaweed
Grapes

Roast beef
Seaweed
Oranges/ Grapes
Brownies

All the orange things...
Curry chicken and veggies
Cheese crackers
Oranges


Garlic buttered noodles
Eggs
Oranges
Grapes.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on


 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.