Monday, September 18, 2017

2017-2018 School Lunches 1-13

School lunches have been really random this year, a little bit of this and that. Whatever anyone wants to pack etc. But here are some pictures, many are off of my very old phone that takes the worst pictures so I apologize for the quality.


The Thermos containers in the back have ravioli and red sauce in them.
The mason jars in front have carrots, cucumber, grapes, and plums.
The ravioli were frozen. I heated them in my Instant Pot on HP, 3 minutes. There was about a cup of water in the pot, the Ravioli were in a steamer basket.



Turkey wrap, carrots, kiwi, and peaches. My 11 year old packed this.


My 9 year old packed this one.
Tortillas with peanut butter and Nutella.
Carrots
Kiwi
Yogurt.


Waffles
Sausages
Kiwi
Plums
Blueberries
Almonds
Syrup


Turkey sandwich
Carrots
Red Peppers
Grapes
Chips
Plum


Turkey Sandwich
Salad
Plums


Pasta, carrots, grapes, ricotta. This goes with the lunches below.


Homemade pasta
Carrots
Red Peppers
Kiwi
Grapes


Turkey Sandwiches
Chips
Salad
Pudding
Seaweed
Whatever random things they could pack :) 

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!


Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.