Monday, July 3, 2017

2017 School Lunches #239

I think this is the last of the school lunches! YAY!! HAPPY SUMMER BREAK ya'll.

My youngest loves those Lunchables with the bread, cheese, red sauce, and pepperoni in them. The thing is she doesn't eat pepperoni so we make our own. With ingredients that might be a little better for her? I don't know, no sugar added marinara, cheese we grate ourselves, Sandwich thins, and carrots.



Ham sandwich, two boiled eggs, carrots and celery.

Spaghetti and meatballs (turkey)
Banana
Another pizza lunch, but she also added some ham.
This was a lunch I packed for us for after church one day, we had a soccer game after.
Salad
Hard boiled eggs
Chicken
Mango
Carrots and celery for a snack
Cashew butter for me (not nut free obviously)
Whole 30 Masala chai with non dairy creamer.
My sweet girl reading to me during her sisters soccer game.
How I feel about car seat installation.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on

 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.