Monday, April 24, 2017

2017 School Lunches 149-155

Happy Tuesday! Not too many lunches because this was heading into Spring break and I divided the lunches between two posts. I hope you all are having a great week. It's been a little rainy this week. HOT on some days and chilly during others. Go figure.

In Yumbox containers.


Corned beef sandwiches, just cream cheese for Pixie.
Carrots
Cucumber
Bell peppers
Grapes 
Strawberry
Dressing for dipping
Yumbox boxes.
More Yumbox lunches.
Above we have 
Chicken nuggets (I heat them in the oven in the morning, then let them cool so there's no condensation before packing them.)
Oranges
Cucumber slices
York Peppermint patties

Soup. I think. I honestly don't remember. I do know that there is a waffle brownie in the bag though. Oops. Sorry.
Below are some pictures from Instagram:
Steak
Mushrooms
Spinach
Potatoes
Stuffed Jalapeno
Stuffed mushrooms
Made some Cherry Vanilla bean cupcakes for a team party!
Sushi I had for lunch after a hair appointment :).


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.