Monday, April 10, 2017

2017 School Lunches 128-138

School lunches! Here they are for this week, have a great remainder of the week!

Taco salads, I packed three but my oldest had to run out the door! That seems to happen a lot. But she gets fed. For the kids who want cheese, we just add it in with the hot taco meat.
Taco meat (Seasoning recipe is HERE)
Lettuce
Sour cream
Chips
Orange


Soup dumplings with soy sauce
Salad with dressing
Grapes
Chocolate
(the two empty boxes above are filled below)


French Dip sandwiches
In these Yumboxes are
Homemade buns
Rainbow jell-o
Grapes
I packed the actual French Dip in a Thermos.

In Yumbox containers again
Corned Beef sandwiches (except my youngest got cream cheese and jelly)
Salad
Strawberries

Here are some lunches I had below-
Corned beef sandwich.
Bun Bo Hue from a local restaurant :)


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.