Monday, March 13, 2017

2017 School Lunches 84-95

Happy Tuesday!! Here are some lunches. Are you all packing lunches? Any new foods your kids are loving? I would love to hear about them.

Crackers
Cheese
Mini Quiche
Pepperoni
Bell peppers
Oranges
Candy
(The middle box has pate and goat cheese).
In Yumbox containers.



Pizza
Garlic Chile Edamame
Longan
Chocolate

In Yumbox containers.


Salad
Grilled Chicken
Kiwi
Dressing/Seasoned salt
Chocolate

In Planetbox containers.


Lao Pizza
(My mom used to make these for us when we were younger. Sticky rice shaped into patties, dipped in scrambled eggs and pan cooked like French toast. She should have called it Lao French Toast, but here we are.)
Mango
Strawberries

In Planetbox containers.

That's it for this week! I would love to see your lunches or hear your ideas for lunches, post them on my facebook through the link below or on the right side of my blog. Have a great week!


Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on


 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.