Monday, March 6, 2017

2017 Lunches 72-83

Happy Tuesday! Here are some lunches for this week, I hope you all are doing well. We've been healthy and well. The weather has been so unusually warm, but at least that means we have been healthy. So there's that. No snow though. Still. Sad panda.


Pizza
Veggies
Dressing
In Yumbox containers.



Khai Pa Lo under some rice. I pack rice over curries and such to soak up any juices so there are no leaks. Not that I've had any issues with these Thermos containers.
Mango 

Oranges


Crackers 
Cheese
Pepperoni
Bell Pepper
Carrots
Mango
Strawberry
Pandan Sponge cake
In Yumbox containers.

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
Find me on


 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.