Monday, February 27, 2017

2017 Lunches 58-71

We're on a lunch post roll! YAY!! Here they are for this week.  Hope you all are doing wonderfully!



Crepes, the green ones are Pandan- I'll put that recipe up soon (recipe here)
The crepes are filled with whipped cream and fruit, and cream cheese, fruit, and cinnamon sugar.
Fruit
Tomatoes and carrots
My oldest had to run off with her lunch, but I did finish packing the other two after.
All done.
All in Yumbox containers.


Oyster crackers
Oranges
Cranberry Bread (without the nuts)
Thermos containers, and random plastic containers.


Congee with Chinese sausage and Pork fu
Oranges
Jello
Thermos containers, and the Jell-O containers are Planetbox.


Steamed dumplings (I didn't make these, they were from frozen)
Vegetables
Oranges
Chocolate
In Yumbox boxes.

Quick Fried rice  (Pictured below)
Thin Mints 
Thermos containers.
That's it for this week! See you net week, happy lunch packing until then!

Thanks for reading Give Peas A Chance!
If you like what you just read please consider pinning it and sharing with friends on social media.
Find me on
 FacebookTwitter (@peasblog), Instagram (@peasknees), Google +

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.