Thursday, March 21, 2013

Whole30 Week 3

March 14
Breakfast
2 fried eggs (fried in homemade lard, sometimes I fry them in homemade ghee)
Bell peppers
didn't eat the banana

Lunch
Cheese- this is there for Pixie, we shared this lunch.
Steak
Cucumber
Mango salsa- spicy so I ate it all
Pineapple- neither of us felt like eating it, so I packed it up for later, DH ate it.

Dinner
Salads with a Lao "Yum Salad" inspired dressing, there's no oil or palm sugar in it. Just soft boiled egg yolk, fish sauce (Red Boat), lime juice, cilantro, jalapenos. You can see it pre blender in the salads picture and on the far right. My salad is in the lone salad picture. The rest are my families. I didn't eat any mango either. Too ripe for my taste!

At bible study I had a few bites of cake, and oatmeal cookies. (*hides*- Happy Birthday Bruce, sigh)
Leftover steak and an egg for a snack

March 15
Breakfast
Steak
Two eggs
Oranges

Salad
Steak
Salad
Egg

Snacks 
Blackberries- not all of them
Unsweetened Tea
Cashews

Dinner
Chicken
Spaghetti Squash
Tomatoes
March 16
Sigh. Getting blah. Had some dessert. I'm no good at this because I'm just blah. ANY way I should have taken pictures of the cookies, but there you go.

Breakfast
Eggs with jalapenos
Bell peppers
Cucumber
Pineapple

Lunch
Whole 30 taco soup I made, and it won first place at the Fiesta Party we went to today! I'll blog it soon 
Guacamole
Blueberries
Mango salsa
Cabbage

Dinner
Taco soup again
March 17
Breakfast
A piece of beef jerky

Lunch
Taco soup (on the left)

Snacks
Mango
Bell peppers 
Coconut water
Fried eggs

Dinner
Chicken gizzards and hearts
Breakfast/Lunch/Snacks
Roast pork
Mango
Bell Peppers
Cucumber
Pixie's salad dressing (we shared this)
Simple Cabbage Salad

Snack
Pork Rinds

Dinner
YUMMY Greek Inspired Ka Bobs with  pork, Brussel sprouts, red bell and green bell peppers, zucchini, onion, mushrooms, and jalapenos.
A little rice with ghee *hides*

March 19
Breakfast-
Nothing

Lunch
Tilapia- it had tilapia, herbs, kale, and butter *hides*
Salad with a little oil and lots of lemon juice
Pixie had Mac and Cheese, and I had a little *I know, it's all over. Just wait for it.*

Dinner
Whole Foods Pizza
Zucchini Carrot muffin
We're on water conservation mode because of a main line water break, so to top it all off we used paper plates.
 I'm exhausted, I wonder why? Maybe the junk I ate? Pixie's sneezing up a storm also.


More Whole 30
Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.