Tuesday, March 19, 2013

2013 Bento 34-42


Take it Tuesday! Yay for lunch posts!

Pixie and I shared this
Soft boiled eggs
Bell peppers (carrots underneath)
Mandarin oranges
Mango salsa
Diva and Piglet
Soft boiled egg
Pepperoni
Oranges
Cookie/cracker

Steak
Cucumber
Pineapple
Dressing for Piglet and Pixie, salt and pepper for Diva and I
Mango salsa for me- Pixie and I shared the Planet Box (it's my favorite box to pack right now at Give Peas A Chance)
Planet box (for both Pixie and I)
Pork chop
Cucumber
Bell Pepper
Mango
Animal crackers and dressing for Pixie
the other girls have the same lunch, except Diva has salt and pepper, not dressing
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Katherine, that's quite a lunch. I must look out for some bento boxes - would be great for picnics as well. Take care

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading Give Peas A Chance! Comments may take awhile for me to moderate! I'll post them as soon as I can and reply! If you haven't followed Give Peas A Chance check the right side of my blog to do so!
If you need something right away I can usually be found pretty quickly on my FB page.